FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
My Account & Registration
You can order on all German online stores.
Please note that we need an invoice for customs clearance. Therefore, purchases from private individuals are not allowed.
You can send your wish products either by product links or by wish list, see HOW IT WORKS.
The net merchandise value of the order must not exceed 1,000€.
For an order over 1,000€ we will contact you.
When ordering multiple goods, the individual delivery times must not exceed 7 days.
Due to export and import regulations of the EU and Switzerland, we can not ship/import the following goods:
- Salt in the form of, among other things, table salt, Schüssler salts (except for bath salts and cosmetic salt mixtures)
- Alcohol in any form
- Tobacco and other nicotine-containing products
- Animals and furs of any kind
- Plants and plant seeds
- Plant protection products, fertilizers, biocide products
- Precious metals
- True gemstones
- Dangerous substances and preparations
- Weapons and parts thereof
- Coins, banknotes
- Cultural goods
- Goods infringing intellectual property
We prepare offers within 24 hours. These are non-binding and free of charge for you.
After receiving the offer, you must accept the offer within 7 days.
After the period of 7 days your individual and free offer has expired. After this period, you must start a new ordering process.
If goods are no longer available after the payment of the offer or have different prices, we will cancel the entire order. We will send you the total amount back immediately. Afterwards you will receive a second updated offer.
The maximum weight of your order must not exceed 1,000 kg.
- After all goods of the order have arrived in the warehouse and we have received the necessary invoices, the customs documents will be prepared.
- The order will be customs cleared either on the same or the following working day. At customs, all customs duties and Swiss VAT will be paid.
- The products will be handed over to a shipping service provider (Swiss Post or DPD).
- You will receive the shipping information.
We send packages with Swiss Post to the delivery address you specify. During the entire process, we keep you informed about the current shipment progress.
Prices & Payment
In your individual offer, we record all occurring costs for customs clearance and shipping!
The costs are as follows:
- Customs clearance: customs clearance, customs duties, Swiss VAT
- Shipping costs in Switzerland
The VAT refund is handled differently by the online stores.
Therefore, you must clarify this with the online store operators in advance.
As a payment option, we have the following options:
- Credit card
Once you have accepted the offer, you can pay the amount due. Only when we have received the payment in full, you will receive the delivery address for your order.
You pay in Swiss francs – CHF.
Once you have accepted the offer, payment must be made within 24 hours. Otherwise, the order will be cancelled.
NOTE: With the successful delivery of your order to the delivery address you specified in Switzerland, our order is considered completely fulfilled.
We offer you to return products to the original sender in Germany by following the steps below.
Please proceed as follows:
- Send your order & product information via our return form (LINK).
- You will receive a quote for return customs clearance and shipping within Germany.
- If you accept the offer and pay online, we will send you the return address in Switzerland.
- After receiving goods at our return acceptance point, we will clear the goods to Germany and return them to the online retailer.
Returns can only be processed under the following conditions:
- Only possible via the return form (LINK)
- Include the return slip issued by the online retailer with the package
We do not guarantee that the goods will be accepted as returns by the online retailer and the value of the goods will be refunded accordingly. Please clarify this with the online retailer in advance. Our service only covers the return customs clearance and shipping to the online retailer.
Depending on the product and manufacturer, the return conditions are different (currently 14-30 days). Please note that the postal period and customs clearance time take a few days.
If you want to return an article, we will try to meet your request. It is best to use our return form (LINK) as soon as possible and follow the instructions for a return.
If you return the goods, we will charge you for customs clearance and return shipping to the German online retailer. This will be combined into one offer.
Note: The original customs clearance and shipping charges to Switzerland will not be refunded in the event of a return.