Status today: Amazon importing products into Switzerland
Many Amazon retailers do not ship or import goods to Switzerland. If shipping and customs clearance are possible, additional costs must be taken into account. These include Swiss shipping costs, import or customs duties (Swiss VAT and weight duties per product group). In addition, there may be handling fees at the respective shipping service provider.
In short, direct shipping and customs clearance of Amazon products from Germany is either not possible or the actual costs and fees are not known in advance. This often leads to unpleasant surprises when the package arrives at your home.
How can we order Amazon products (amazon.de) for you and import those to Switzerland?
We have adapted our process to your wishes. This allows you to access Amazon’s vast product range and not waste any thought on additional customs costs or problems with customs clearance.
Our process steps:
- You find your desired products and send us the links. You can find instructions on (https://wunschpaket.ch/en/how-does-it-work//)
- You will get an overview of all costs.
- If you accept/pay for the offer, you can sit back and look forward to your shipment!
- WE TAKE OVER FROM NOW ON! I.e. We buy the goods, than duty and ship them to you within a few days!
What are your advantages?
- You will receive an offer with all costs! Transparency is very important to us!
- You don’t have to worry about whether goods can be cleared or not! We check the goods and adjust your offer if necessary!
- Through our PRIME membership, we get Amazon’s goods even faster!
- We clear all your goods together!
If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to contact us via our contact form. https://wunschpaket.ch/kontakt/
For detailed information on the process, please go to https://wunschpaket.ch/en/how-does-it-work/.